Secular Season’s Greetings!
While Morah and I were out shopping for Christmas presents a couple of weeks ago, we were listening to the radio and they were playing Christmas music. The lyrics of one particular song got us thinking, and being the nerds we are, one silly idea snowballed into a list of thesis titles based on Christmas songs.
The sources of the thesis titles are varied; sometimes the thesis title describes the actual song title, but in some cases it describes the general story of the song. The last thesis title refers to a specific line in a particular song. How many can you figure out? Leave your guesses in the comments and I’ll post the answers in a few days.
- Argentum et Aurum: Methods for Appraisal
- The Percussive Habits of Juvenile Males
- Seasonal Dressings for Interior Passageways
- Septal Anomalies Among Arctic Populations of Rangifer tarandus
- A Study of Sonic Tonality Among Equine Sleigh Conveyance Alert Systems
- Hominid Structures in Water Solids
- Copious Philanthropy Over the Course of a Fortnight
- Congregative Demonstrations of Well-Wishing with Ulterior Motives for Traditional European Seasonal Postprandial Delicacies
- Colorimetry of Pinophytes of Germanic Heritage
- Recreational Entertainment Among Inuit Populations Versus Western Society: A Comparative Study