Every day for breakfast I have a weight loss shake. They’re great, because they’re only 230 calories and they keep me satisfied for a few hours.
I don’t know what kind of can they’re in, but every day, I notice rust on the rim of the can, as well as the… Uh, spout? I’m not sure what you’d call it, but the opening where the shake comes out. There’s never a lot of rust, but it is definitely noticeable.
Isn’t ingesting rust bad for you? Should I not be drinking these every day? Or am I just being paranoid because of that guy who got lung disease from his microwave popcorn?0 People like this. Be the first!